Horario y ubicación
Aug 26, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Acerca del evento
In this drawing with a pointed pen mini class, you will learn how to draw 6 different flowers. These field flowers are lilacs, anemones, irises, poppies, sunflowers and daisies. You will be able to create each shape with basic pointed pen strokes. You will also acquire tips on designing a composition to complement it with your calligraphy or lettering. You will make a card or a floral composition to complement your calligraphy. Last, using our florals we will create a chocolate wrap. A great little gift for your loved ones.
- pencil or mechanical pencil for sketching
- pointed nib of your preference (Hunt 56, Gillot 303)
- pen holder of your preference
- practice paper
- Sumi or vermillion ink will be enough to practice but, if you would like to practice and have fun with colors I suggest gouache, watercolor or metallic watercolors of your choice.
- Watercolor paper for the Chocolate Wrap
Simple One Seat ticket
The ticket includes: - Access to the live class - Access to class recording - Downloadable material to print