ONLINE LIVE CLASS - Holiday Wreaths - NOV 13th
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
In this 4 hours live workshop you will learn the basics of using pointed flexible nib and make beautiful holiday illustrations such as wreaths, Christmas trees, ornaments, snowflakes, and more! You can apply them on holiday cards, envelopes, or even make an art piece and share them with friends and family.
The class includes printable handouts and recordings will be available for 5 days. Anyone can learn this, even if you have never used a nib before. NO previous experience is required.
- Practice Cotton translucid paper (Kous plain, Borden & Riley, Canson, or your favorite one)
Flexible pointed nibs
- Nikko G, Hunt 101, Hunt 22, Guillot 303, or your favorite one)
- Kous metalic inks, regular watercolors, or Finetec.
* NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED - WORKSHOP TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
For this workshop, we offer 2 options for tickets:
- Simple One Seat ticket:
This ticket includes access to the live class at the established time, as well as downloadable material, which will be sent to your email a couple of days before the class so it can be printed.
- One Seat + Material Inc
This ticket includes access to the live class at the established time, as well as downloadable material, which will be sent to your email a couple of days before the class so it can be printed. Besides, we will send you a holiday kit with all the material you need for this class:
- A straight speedball pen with a Nikko G nib
- 5 Gouache season color inks
(pine green, moss green, red, white, and gold)
- Fabriano paper colored cards
-*Includes shipping to any US or Mexico address
- Simple One Seat ticket$47$470$0
- One Seat + Material Included$95$950$0